|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
What makes one leader attract other leaders and another only followers?
Some leaders attract other leaders who want to not only do what they are doing, but they have the desire to be and to do more.
Then there are other leaders who are comfortable with having followers. These leaders find followers that look up to them and never help develop these individuals to reach their full potential. In contrast, these followers listen to their leader, follow every step and remain average, thus choosing to be a follower rather than becoming their own leader.
Developing Leaders vs. Followers
If you are a leader that is passionate, leading the charge to change, breaking the path and staying steadfast and true to your dream and vision, you will notice and nurture other leaders emerging from within your team that will do the same.
What about those leader-followers? They too follow their leader and do what is modeled for them.
Sure, you will grow a team, you will earn money, and find fulfillment in your achievements but you will not see the passion and ignite the fire for your team members? Not until you live the passion and ignite your own fire.
You must live it before others will see it and want what you have!
You must lead the change and become a leader with passion, confidence and a belief in yourself, a leader with a self-sacrificing spirit to develop other leaders.
Recognizing this important principle is the first step, in making the change for yourself and your team.
Here is how you can begin to grow leaders rather than leader-followers.
- Grow yourself: read a personal development book a week and listen to a productive audio a day.
- Be organized: consistent and follow through.
- Be authentic: share your challenges, your insights and your celebrations! Be real!
- Love yourself, then others! You cannot love others if you do not take care of yourself.
- Be an example of confidence and success, whether you feel like it or not.
- Keep a telescope on your goals and your vision for your business. Narrow your goals down to the very core and then eat, sleep and ACT on those goals every day! What is at the heart of what you do? What is your heart’s desire? Go after it with everything within you!
Through this journey you will not only change yourself but you are giving a gift to your team by developing other leaders. You have the ability, now put it into action!